When your DSL service goes offline we understand that it's important to get the issue resolved quickly and efficiently. To help get your problem resolved quickly here are a few things you can check before getting in touch with Gazelle:
- Check your modem status lights, the DSL and Internet lights should both be green, DSL should be solid, the internet light may blink indicating activity.
- If your DSL light is off or blinking intermittently, you may have a service issue. If your Internet light is red or off you may have a service issue.
- Reboot your modem and then wait 3-5 minutes for it to re-synchronize, check to see if the status lights have changed or remain the same as they were before the reboot.
- If your DSL light is solid and your internet light is green there's a good chance the connection is working, it's possible there is an internal network issue.
- If your DSL light does not go solid green or your internet light is red or off there's a good chance your connection is experiencing a service issue.
Here's what we need to investigate a service issue
- Name and address of the business.
- Site contact & access hours/hours of operation.
- Status of modem lights, particularly DSL & Internet
- Confirmation the modem has been rebooted at least once since the problem started.